Ready to revolutionize insurance?
Gabi is reinventing the insurance broker model with technology, data, and human interaction. We are on a mission to make the process of finding the best home and auto insurance easy, straightforward, and transparent. We’re serious about building and using technology to save our customers money, time, and hassle, and we’re just getting started with what we will accomplish. We’re looking for people who are just as passionate about products that help make consumers’ financial lives easier as we are.
Founded in 2016, Gabi has raised over $39 million in venture capital funding from top investors including Canvas Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Northwestern Mutual Future Ventures, Correlation Ventures, CUNA Mutual Group, Securian Ventures, A. Capital Ventures, Project A, and more. We’re an international team of 100 people based in San Francisco, CA and Lodz, Poland.
As the Head of Insurance Sales & Service you will manage and expand a team of insurance advisors. The team sells auto, home, renters and life insurance to our customer base after they have reviewed an insurance price comparison offer.
You would open a new location for Gabi’s sales team. We are open to discussing this location based on factors such as available P&C insurance talent pool and salary-level of licensed agents and accessibility from the Bay Area.
You would work closely with co-founders and be part of Gabi’s most senior management team.
- Recruit, select, train, assign, schedule, coach and counsel a sales team
- Set-up a new contact center site location for Gabi
- Communicate job expectations and setting sales goals; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing of sales goals and job contributions
- Build a high performance and customer centric sales culture
- Analyze internal sales processes, develop improvements and execute their implementation
- Create more complex insurance price comparison offers
- 5+ years experience managing a substantial team or contact center site location in insurance account management, sales or service
- Proven outperformance in hiring and training licensed agents
- Proven ability to coach agents in 1-on-1 sessions to increase their performance
- Proven ability to build high performing sales and/or service teams that excel in close rate, customer satisfaction, retention-rate and up-sell performance
- Successful collaboration with underwriters of personal lines insurance companies
- Ability to design incentive structures for agents
- Technology savvy and ability to understand and utilize CRM and contact center software
- Ability to be hands-on and entrepreneurial in opening up a new location
- Supervisory, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Property and casualty insurance license
What you can expect
- Competitive base, bonus and equity compensation
- Benefits - generous health, dental and vision plans for you and dependents
- Dynamic and enjoyable working atmosphere, where ideas and execution counts more than hierarchy and seniority
- Please apply with resume or a link to Linkedin profile and a short paragraph on why you are interested in working for Gabi.